Several agencies publish threat bulletins, including cyber threat information that may be useful to your agency. These include:
- The FBI Liaison Alert System (FLASH) reports provide detailed information about current cyber threats.
- The FBI and DHS collaborate to produce Joint Indicator Bulletins (JIBs), which contain notifications about cyber threats.
- The FBI also provides Private Industry Notifications (PINs), which are tailored for private sector firms.
More from FBI and Cyber Shield Alliance
Other resources for cyber threat information are provided through Law Enforcement Cyber Intelligence Reports on the FBI’s Cyber Shield Alliance website. Access requires a LEEP or RISS account. For more information, visit the CJIS website.
In addition, there are many other resources that provide news and updates regarding IT security and cyber threats. For example:
- DHS and US-CERT provide a number of very useful cyber news bulletins and alerts as part of the National Cyber Awareness System.
- SANS NewsBites is a “semiweekly high-level executive summary of the most important news articles that have been published on computer security during the last week.”
- MS-ISAC Cyber Security Advisories provides relevant news on cyber issues and threats.